Evonik’s next generation recombinant collagen, VECOLLAN®
, is a unique, non-animal derived biomaterial platform. This highly pure collagen is manufactured via fermentation and can be used in a wide range of medical applications. Our collagen is highly soluble and can overcome the challenges of animal-derived collagen, allowing processing in various product forms.
In this webinar, our experts Maren Jannasch and Caroline Lauret introduce you to this fascinating biomaterial and show how it can mimic natural collagen performance. Our speakers also offer you an insight into the current application range from hydrogels, sponges to bioinks, and potential areas for future development.
After attending this webinar, you will have a clear picture of the production process, and potential applications for this novel biomaterial. In addition, you may have product ideas for using biosynthetic collagen in your future development projects. This webinar is suitable for innovation and project managers in the medical product and pharmaceutical industries.
Attend this webinar and learn about the novel recombinant collagen:
- How our collagen is made via a fermentation-based process
- Which scale-up opportunities are available
- How its unique properties contribute to a flexible and tunable biomaterial platform
- How it can be processed into product forms such as hydrogels, sponges, and 3D bioinks for biomedical applications
- Safety in vivo data of hydrogels and sponges