Evonik has developed a next-generation collagen. The recombinant, fermentation-based collagen platform is non-animal derived and will provide medical, pharmaceutical, cell culture and tissue engineering markets with a highly soluble and highly pure form of collagen.
In this webinar, our experts Maria Montero Mirabet and Balaji Prabhu will show how the advanced material can mimic many attributes of natural collagen, making it suitable for a wide range of medical device and tissue engineering applications.
As a participant of this webinar you will learn about:
- Fermentation-based production process and scale-up opportunities
- Relevant clinical application areas of collagen
- How an innovative biotech collagen can solve challenges and unmet needs of animal derived collagen
- How to leverage the properties of a novel non-animal derived collagen
- Application of various product forms, coatings, sponges, hydrogel, 3D bioinks